a cartoon experiment with Tyler
Play movie again
To help teach Tyler (age 5) how cartoons can be made, we worked together to make this short cartoon. Tyler provided the sound effects.
How this video was made:
- We drew five pictures on one piece of paper using crayons and a pen.
- Imported the images to a computer by scanning the paper.
- Cropped the images into individual frames in Adobe Photoshop.
- Recorded sound effects using a USB microphone and edited the sounds using Audacity.
- Combined both the video and audio into MPEG Video Wizard 2006. Saved the file as a DVD-quality MPG.
- Loaded the MPG into Super, a free video editor. Converted the video to the final SWF format, so that the video plays easily on most web browsers.
More flash videos:
Garry's Mod flash video captured from the PC game: Garry's Mod, a Half-Life 2 mod
Elebits flash video captured from the Wii